Financial Analyst / Finance Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Central London (EC1A)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Founded in 2010, our Client has grown to become one of the UK's leading and exciting Mobile / Digital Transformation Business. They help enable businesses to reach their potential in today's mobile world.
Their end to end offering has helped leading companies such KPMG, Ladbrokes, Waitrose, GLH Hotels, as well as a growing number of Financial Services businesses and challenger banks. They have helped them transform their customer reach and create new markets by delivering ground breaking digital services and mobile apps.
The Company has benefited from steady growth and they are now looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company's sales, revenue, profitability, and liquidity. You will research and analyse financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. A focus area will be sales and revenue.
- Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering company's goals and financial standing
- Provide analyse of results in comparison to KPI's especially in relation to sales and revenue.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Strong working experience as a finance analyst either in within private industry or consulting services
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis
- Presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, and business environments
- Ideally educated 5 weeks annual leave to degree level with qualifications in Finance, Economics or related field
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Free breakfast in local café before 9am
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials
NOTE: Our Client will only consider candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Financial Assistant, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Finance Coordinator, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Senior Finance Analyst, Accounts Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Finance Controller will also be considered for this role.