Management Accountant- West London
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently assisting a successful business in the London in order to find them an impressive Management Accountant for their finance team.
Are you ambitious and driven and will be able to thrive in a rapidly expanding business?
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling invoicing to contract details to accurately determine revenue recognition.
- Understanding, analysing and reporting upon variances to plan and prior year, in order to provide insight and understanding to management.
- Building and reporting commercial insight into the overall business.
- Preparation of monthly SOX controls, balance sheet reconciliations and other reports related to revenue, such as commission and bonus calculations.
- Preparation of ad hoc and group reporting & analysis.
- Assisting with the year-end audit work as required.
- The client is looking for a part qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a commercial edge.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Finance Manager in carrying out the management accounts.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.