IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer. My client based just outside Swindon, Wiltshire, are looking for IT Support Engineer / 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer.
Salary: £25k + Bonus + Good Benefits
You will be required to apply for Security Clearance to SC level after joining, if you do not already have such clearance. You must have:
- Active Directory and Domain management.
- End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer.
- Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN..
- Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Able to work in a methodical and documented manner, to multi-task and prioritise work around deadlines.
- A strong ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Role involves the deployment, support, maintenance and changes for:
- IT end user support.
- IT devices (e.g. Laptops).
- LAN Infrastructure.
- Wi-Fi Infrastructure.
- Security infrastructure.
- Compute and Storage infrastructure.
- Print Services.
- Audio Visual Services.
- Operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows.
- A range of industry standard and bespoke applications
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!