Vessel Manager LNG - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Vessel Manager (LNG) - London - Permanent - up to £75,000
A reputable shipping organisation based in the City of London is currently recruiting for a Vessel Manager to join the expanding team.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Monitoring the arrival and departure of LNG vessels including the berthing and mooring operations
- Assisting in preparing vessel-operating budgets
- Working on longer-term projects for example planned maintenance systems and capital projects
- Providing support in all aspects of ship operations
- Arranging of all dry-dock activities and analysis of costs
- Analysing the nature and root cause of any serious breakdown or damages
To be selected for the role, you will have seagoing experience on LNG carriers as a Senior Marine Engineer or Senior Deck officer. Experience with electronically controlled slow speed marine diesel is highly desirable.
The individual must also have working knowledge of GTT MkIII & NO96 cargo containment systems, Reliq Plant, LNG cargo handling equipment and associated safety systems.
The successful individual will demonstrate teamwork, communication skills and possess a strong safety ethic and supportive management style.
The package includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) or email your CV to
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.