Principal Financial Crime Consultant - AML
To £110,000p.a + Bonus + Benefits
An ambitious £300m turnover, entrepreneurial market leader, delivering innovative change management solutions and outsourced services to a prestigious portfolio of large industrial, commercial and financial institutions.
Keen to build upon their existing market share and capitalise on significant new business opportunities they are looking to appoint a Principal Financial Crime Consultant with a particular focus on AML/Sanctions to help lead them through a period of tremendous change, opportunity and growth.
* You will be a senior part of the financial crime team specifically focusing on AML, Sanctions, CTF rules and PEPs with expert technical knowledge of financial crime risk
* You will manage all aspects of the company's financial crime proposition including advising and assisting clients, providing technical expertise, being recognised as an industry expert and maximising business development opportunities while delivering against key targets and performance indicators
* You will be responsible for the oversight and delivery on won engagements as well as the management of Senior Consultants in your team
* You will have strong technical knowledge of the UK and European FCR legal and regulatory environment
* You are a leader, who can evidence how you make a difference and add value through your project management experience
* You will have significant experience of Financial Crime and a broad knowledge of UK Financial Services with specific knowledge and experience of AML, Sanctions, CTF rules and PEP's
* You will be able to demonstrate outstanding business development skills and the ability to engage both with clients and key stakeholders within the company alike
* You will have strong thought leadership and team working skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* You will ideally be ICA qualified, or hold another relevant AML/financial crime qualification
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a market leader, please apply in confidence by attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference 370236.