Electrical and Instrumentation Team Leader
4 days left
- Full Time
A market leading food manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Electrical and Instrumentation Team Leader on a Days shift Monday to Friday in the Essex area on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for any Instrumentation Team Leaders who are looking for new challenges that offer variety in their working day.
The successful Electrical and Instrumentation Team Leader will join a company is now one of the leading companies in the Food Manufacturing Industry. Our client is well-known as one of the best companies to work for as they pride themselves on how much they value their employees, there is additional training available in a variety of different areas in order for their people to achieve their long term career aspirations. The business offers an incredible package along with a competitive salary as well as additional incentives.
- To maintain electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Lead the E & I team to ensure that work is carried out to the required standard
- Coach and train daily and shift E/I technicians
- To ensure team members resposibilities and workload are maintained
- Responsible for diagnostic faultfinding & rectification of electrical control and process systems faults
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Required experience in the Electrical/Instrumentation field
- A recognised engineering qualification to Degree level or equivalent in the Electrical field
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Working knowledge of Electrical/Instrumentation programs
- Present leadership skills to engage and motivate co-workers
Benefits: Competitive salary, extensive amount of holidays, career progression, Access to an onsite gym, Access to an onsite restaurant, discount online to many retailers and Health cash plans.
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus package.
Commutable from: Harlow, Essex, Chelmsford, Basildon, Purfleet, Maidstone, Kent.
Candidates may have relevant experience having held roles as a: Electrical and Instrumentation team leader or E&I Technician or Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician or Instrumentation Technician or Controls Technician.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Alternatively for further details contact Ryan Fraser at Techpaw Engineering Services Ltd.