5 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits, company bonus
West Surrey, Guildford area
Leading international IFA, providing a holistic personal financial planning service, across the full spectrum of Pensions, Investment Management, Trusts and Tax Planning Advice. They offer opportunities for on-going career and personal development, supported by excellent in-house training and study support.
Working closely with Advisors, to provide an exceptional high quality service for existing and new clients, including in respect of complex financial products.
Undertaking portfolio analysis; taking time to fully understanding risk capacity; product research; detailed report writing and recommendations; preparations for client meetings; providing a focal point for client queries.
Skills & experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or good progression towards; willing to undertake further exams, for example JO9, J10, J02 etc.
- Successful track record in a Paraplanning role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Genuine commitment to working to the highest of client service requirements
- Up to date knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements and pensions legislative developments.
A lovely working environment; out of town location - so own transport is advised; staff parking provided. 25 days holiday and great range of benefits.
Good commuting radius for Guildford, Godalming, Dorking, Cranleigh etc.