Substance Misuse Nurse
3 days left
- Part Time
n exceptional drug and alcohol misuse service have an opportunity for a Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN). The ideally-located service is rated "excellent" by the CQC for providing substance misuse nursing care to patients within a modern, purpose built environment.
As part of an established and successful substance misuse organisation, the service offers successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £33k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Pension Scheme
- South-East Weighting
- Career Progression
Salary: £27,000 - £32,500 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going trainingIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy