ACCA Assistant Financial Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opporunity has arisen in the entertainment/event industry! This company is growing to be the worlds largest business in providing a platform and search engine for popular concerts. Based in Central London, this fast paced, vibrant company is in need of a ACCA part qualified Financial accountant to provide support and maintain the growth of the business.
This is a brand new role! You'll be working in a small team, which will give you exposure to all remits of accounts and reports, assisting with any adhoc duties and again given you the tools to progress. As the company is growing, they have promoted several people in the teams, and will look to continue to grow and enhance the skill set of any newcomer.
- you will successfully be able to prepare and assist statutory reports.
- experience in balance sheet reconciliations.
- delivering reporting requirements for the UK group.
- including monthly and quarterly balance sheet reporting.
- Statutory account filing.
- Assisting with group and statutory audit coordination.
- They are looking for a candidate who considers themselves as a self starter with strong excel skills, who can handle being under pressure from conflicting deadlines.
- You will have experience in preparing accounts and helping with audit queries.
- Experience in Oracle desirable.
- Experience of FRS102 and US and UK GAAP would be ideal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.