Graduate Business Development & Account Management Executive - Marketing Consultancy - £22K - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the UK's leading business development consultancy, serving both the Agency and Marketing communities.
Our client sits at the intersection between brands and agencies. For agencies, they help them find new business. For brands, they help them work with the right agencies.
This is a Grad Job, offering a starting salary up to £22K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Your role will be split equally into 3 areas;
Account Management, Marketing and Business Development,
Once you have completed your induction and have a good grasp of your responsibilities you will be a key part of the team and responsible for executing new-business plan. Via a combination of phone calls, emails and letters, your role will be to start building relationships with senior marketing people at major brands. Your job is to convince them of the merits of meeting up with your agency, understand their needs and requirements, with a view to hopefully doing business.
You will work to a sales and marketing plan, sometimes following up mailed out prospecting campaigns, other times targeting brands on a bespoke basis. You will have plenty of space to use your own initiative, spot opportunities, and suggest new angles to get in front of prospective clients. You won’t be left on your own however, as you’ll be working in a team alongside the company’s senior management.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- The team are all very different. However, they do share some common attributes; sociable, opinionated, articulate, intelligent, good sense of humour, relentless and enthusiastic. The ideal candidate will have the confidence and personality to work closely with their clients – usually, the senior management of London’s top creative agencies. Sound like you?
- You must be: degree educated, highly literate as well as articulate, and able to show previous success in generating sales leads for marketing services Agencies, or other commercial / professional services.
- You must have some general knowledge about the economic landscape, read the news and be aware of current events.
- You must have some understanding of brands and realise that branding is far more than just what pops up on your TV.
- Finally, this business care a huge amount about their staff, they expect loyalty and hard work in return. Once you secure the position, the job will begin and it will be tough but rewarding for those who are determined and hungry to succeed. If this is what you are looking for, please apply!