Graduate Analyst (London Based)
2 days left
- Full Time
As an early-life, entrepreneurial organization we offer an unprecedented opportunity to develop your skills and business knowledge while supporting our team of world-class employees, consultants and advisors.
Our vision is "to improve global socio-economic conditions through better utilisation of the world’s available capacity."
We are accomplishing this by Introducing a global capacity market place (think Uber for the capacity of the world’s largest companies) together with capacity backed trading credit that is like money, but better.
In short it’s a new economic architecture for the creation and exchange of value that is more inclusive, fair and capable of contributing to economic and social development on an unprecedented global scale.
What team will I work in?
Our Intelligence Unit (IU)
Besides its catchy name our IU have a number of functions which support the business throughout the sales process. Their mandate as it applies to business development is to support the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and strengthen the sales pitch. This can be anything from producing executive mappings of target corporations to creating pitch-books for client meetings. They also conduct a number of ad-hoc tasks which serve the purpose of freeing up business development time.
The way we do things
We look for individuals who care passionately about their professional endeavours and will connect on an emotional level with our organisation, clients, and amazing Ecosystem of global stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
Analyst, Intelligence Unit
Working in support of our Commercial initiatives you will be able to engage and work directly with international teams who are interfacing with executives and thought leaders from the world’s biggest multinational businesses, Governments and academia, offering unparalleled opportunities for networking, learning and upward mobility as the enterprise grows.
Our Intelligence Units Analysts report to the Head of the IU and are responsible for assisting stakeholders across the organization by providing timely and accurate information.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team to accelerate the sales cycle and strengthen the sales pitch. You will work closely with the sales team in the production of pitch books, financial modelling, corporate research and intelligence.
• React to the information gathering and analytical needs of the sales team (relating to but not exclusively, order pipeline, strategic alliances, competitor information)
• Work closely with Business Development to structure sales materials
• Support the production of company strategic management materials
• Identify new business development opportunities for the organization to pursue
You will have graduated from a finance, business or economics degree with at least a 2.1.
You should have
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and related software
• Experience using Bloomberg Terminal
• Experience in researching, writing and editing status reports
• Experience in statistics, quantitative analysis and information modelling
• Capacity to assume more significant responsibilities over time.
If that sounds good to you - and you’re looking for a great start to your career, please submit a CV and covering letter.