Supervisor for Luxury brand - Canary Wharf
5 days left
- Full Time
Zachary Daniels are a leading recruitment consultancy who specialise in Niche, National and international retail solutions.
We are proud to represent a leading Ready to Wear and Accessories brand who focus on fashion and Tailoring as well as Accessories to complete the look. A brand who caters for both Men and Women and who has a strong a loyal following, this is an amazing opportunity to work for an amazing brand and grow your career.
Our client is currently looking for a strong and established Supervisor for their store in the City.
The Ideal candidate:
- Established Supervisor in Premium or luxury (2 years +)
- Proactive approached to the Sales floor
- Commercially aware
- A natural leader and coach
- The ability to drive sales and company set KPI's
- Strong communicational skills
- Management skills
- Delivering an exceptional level of client experience
- Weekly and monthly sale reports
- Supporting the management team in all aspects of the business
- Motivating and driving the team to achieve targets
- CRM and Clientelling direction
- Commercial decisions
- Maintaining shop floor standard
- Merchandising duties
- Sell through analysis and creating actions based on this
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward manager with experience in all of the above. This role would suit an existing Supervisor seeking career progression. On offer is the chance to work with an international brand and be part of the recent developments.
The salary will be between £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.