Finance Manager for a luxury women’s wear brand
An internationally recognised high-end luxury brand, with head office located in London, is looking for a dynamic Finance Manager to join the team.
- As Finance Manager you will assist the General Manager in day-to-day management of the business.
- Preparation of monthly P&L accounts, Balance Sheet, Management Accounts, Budgets, Cash flow Forecast and Variance analysis.
- Preparing the quarterly balance sheets and to liaise with external stakeholders.
- Review and file VAT returns and perform monthly bank reconciliations in conjunction with other bookkeeping jobs.
- Assist the sales team, proactively to sell with maximum margins.
- Communicating and managing the relationship with bankers
- Management of all company taxation requirements
- Management of staff expense claims
- Manage staff payroll, MPF and employment contracts
- Other general accounting practices that may arise
- Must have experience working in small to medium sized companies
- Part Qualified accountant with experience of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of corporate tax
- Strong organisational and communication skills will be an asset to the company
- Previous experience within the Fashion industry would be desired.
- Fluency in Sage Accounts and Microsoft office suite essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Healthy dose of common sense, great attitude and a sense of humour
- English high proficiency or bilingual proficiency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team with a globally known brand
- £33k annual salary plus 2K bonus on performance
- Ann exciting and creative environment, working with a team of hardworking, ambitious, likeminded individuals supporting you.
- The job is located in head quarter which is located in Notting Hill Gate London.
- The weekly working hours are 42.5.
- A generous annual holiday package. Starting with 20 days and adding additional day per year.
Closing date for applications 1st March 2017
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now.