Holiday Adviser - Full time or Part time
My client is an award winning organisation in the luxury holiday accommodation sector. Due to their ongoing success and demand for their products they have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join their Holiday Adviser team.
The full time role is based on a rota of 5 days out of 7, the part time roles are based around evenings and weekends.
The position offers a competitive basic salary and uncapped bonus scheme with high potential earnings.
- Inbound / outbound telephone sales is your main responsibility
- E-mail / Online chat communication is essential
- Ensure excellent product knowledge of the locations
- Sales focused - have the ability to find the perfect holiday for customers
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Confident and fun personality with a strong commitment to achieving targets and the ability to overcome challenges
- Delivering the very best sales experience for customers
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Confident and proactive individual
- Competent IT skills
- You will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised service
- You will inspire and respect your colleagues whilst having fun in your role.
IMMEDIATE START If you fit the description and you are seeking a challenging but rewarding role in a dynamic organisation please apply immediately.