Corporate FX Sales (French Speaking) UK Leading Broker - Basic + High OTE
3 days left
- Full Time
My Client Is a leading UK FX Broker based in Moorgate, City. 2016 was a record year for my client and as a result, they are expanding the whole organisation (Currenlty 300) to new heights.
- Native German
- Moorgate, London
In this role you will report directly to the Head of Sales and Dealing Europe . Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating and sourcing potential new clients by cold calling
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Demonstrating a consultative sales approach
- Maintaining an effective understanding of the FX markets
- Establishing a client portfolio and maintaining accurate client information on CRM
- Building an active list of prospective clients
- Day to day dealing of client accounts
- Demonstrating a key understanding of their products
- Actively participating in the daily market morning report
- Contacting selected companies to analyse needs and recommend appropriate services/commercial products /exchange rate strategies and provide quotes for services.
- French mother tongue and business proficiency in English
- An interest in finance and a good understanding of economics
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to clients
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines.
- Ability to analyse complex information
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Numerical skills with the ability to solve complex calculations
- Autonomous and responsible, able to constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate product information.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills