Social Media/Digital Account Manager - PR and Digital Marketing
About The PR and Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a truly integrated independent PR and Digital Marketing agency that work with B2B, consumer based and technology brands from their offices in London, with satellite offices in France, Germany and the US. Having picked up a number of awards last year, this PR and digital marketing agency is taking the industry by storm with its diverse mix of expertise covering PR services, content creation and digital marketing strategy for each one of their B2B and B2C clients.
My PR and Digital Marketing client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Social Media and Digital Account Manager to join their agile and collaborative team and to deliver digital marketing campaigns for their big-name B2B and consumer tech brands along the lines of Sony, Bose and Adobe. The client invest hugely in their team and operate a bespoke training programme to develop talent and strive to promote from within where possible.
About The Social Media/Digital Account Manager Role
As a Social Media and Digital Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your account management skills across a range of B2B and B2C clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media/Digital Account Manager:
* Manage owned, earned and shared campaigns across all social platforms for clients, overseeing the day-to-day delivery of key KPIs
* Utilise platforms such as Hubspot for lead gen
* Developing your content marketing skillset by working with talented designers to create key assets such as landing pages, infographics, videos, and blogs
* Research and analyse performance and provide clients with analytics reports for effective insight.
About The Successful Social Media/Digital Account Manager
If you have previously worked on innovative and successful marketing campaigns and are looking to expand your digital marketing skills and expertise, this could be the ideal next step within your digital marketing career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media/Digital Account Manager:
* Experience in managing integrated social and digital campaigns
* A proven track record of delivering social/digital campaigns with excellent results
* Ability to create content ideas and campaigns
* Solid understanding of SEO, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sysomos or similar) and performance reporting
* Experience running paid media campaigns would be advantageous.
The Social Media/Digital Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £33,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including non-contributory healthcare scheme, personalised training programmes, extended Christmas break, birthday off, and regular company socials.
For more information about the Social Media/Digital Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive