A leading Engineering company based in Hertford, Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a 'Purchasing Administrator'.
The role is paying £25K.
You MUST have strong 'Purchasing' and administration experience and advanced 'Excel' and 'Word' knowledge.
The purpose of your job is to… help the PPI Operations team meet the organisation’s objectives by managing and maintaining inventory levels, providing timely and accurate reports and data analysis, purchasing and production planning.
The role incorporates the following -
- To provide administration support for the UK workshops
- To help manage, maintain and develop all regional stock policies.
- To support our UK Sales and Customer Service Teams with timely and accurate inventory and resource information.
- To purchase stock and merchantable items for branches and customer orders.
- To create and provide timely reports relating to stock utilisation, PPO and stock clear-out lists.
- To work with other PPI team members on production planning and order allocation.
- To support the development of Inventory Management in the PPI team.
- Check job cards and stock availability.
- To ensure the accurate filing and updating of all production documents.
- To raise and progress supplier complaints and credit notes.
You MUST have the following skills / experience -
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- High level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think logically and apply a methodical approach to organising and presenting business information
- Strong administration skills.
- Working in a fast moving environment.
- Report writing, data analysis and interpretation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!