Software Engineering Manager
An engineering manager is sought by a leading software specialist in Cambridge to manage the day to day running of an engineering team. The engineering manager will come from a software engineering background with good software coding experience. They will currently be in a line manager / team leader role and looking to expand their management skills in a pure management position. They will lead a team of around 6-8 staff, who are working to Agile practices.
- 2 years of experience in line managing software developers
- Hands on experience of Scrum / Agile
- Excellent team building skills
Good to know:
- Experience of web development
- Experience managing QA and Testing
- Use of issue tracking software e.g.JIRA
- Scrum master training or certification
The engineering manager will work closely with other managers and technical leads to bring the technology vision to life. This role offers the opportunity to bring ideas and process improvements to the business and to shape your team to achieve the best results possible. The engineering manager / team leader will join a dynamic, growing organisation where there is a culture of innovation and a wide range of interesting projects. There is an excellent remuneration on offer commensurate with experience.