Cisco Security Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Cisco Network Security ASA Firewall IPS IDS CCNP NAT ACL VPN Clustering Engineer ISE
Your new company
A leading IT & Communications provider who provide trusted and quality services and solutions to an extensive client base. Located in the heart of London.
Your new role as Security Engineer
As the Cisco Security Engineer you are responsible for the top tier support provided to their clients and will work with several other specialists in the team. You are a technical specialist in the field of security and the escalation point for client support issues and will work to drive knowledge and experience across the support team. This is a role for a security engineer (foundation/intermediate depending on experience) in a team of engineers skilled in multiple Cisco technologies. Due to the varied nature of the technology we support, a willingness to work on other Cisco technologies is essential.
What you'll need to succeed as The Security Engineer
- CCNP Security certification (or working toward CCNP with some exams already completed)
- ISE (Identity Services Engine) Cisco
- Proficient in Cisco ASA firewall configuration and troubleshooting including
- VPN (site to site, and remote)
- Clustering / High-availability
- Cloud Web Security (ScanSafe)
- Web Security
- IPS/IDS including
- SourceFIRE / FirePOWER
- FireSIGHT Management Server
- Security Policy Management using Cisco ISE including
- Device Posture Assessment
- Cisco Routing and Switching skills
- Willing to work occasional weekends and evenings on an overtime basis
- At least 1 or 2 years Cisco experience, ideally in a Cisco Security and EN Support environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cisco Wireless skills
- Cisco Email Security Appliance and/or Cloud Email Security
- Cisco Web Security Appliance and/or Cloud Web Security
- Cisco Collaboration/Voice skills
- Cisco DC skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Knowledge of other security technology such as Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet and Juniper
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to develop yourself through means of top tier training, support etc. Additional time off to complete exams, excellent benefits, welcoming and dynamic team, solid and clear, progression.
If this is your passion and career goal, get in touch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.