Property Manager - Block AIRPM - Southend on Sea
Block Manager - AIRPM
Our client is a specialist in residential block management company and due to continued growth in their portfolio they are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in Southend, Essex
Duties to include:
* Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
* Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to works
* Preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
* Completing Section 20 Notices
* Liaising with internal accounts and utilising specialist property management software
* Attending AGMs
You will have a keen eye for detail and be used to dealing with clients for whom high levels of service are paramount. It is expected that you will have 2 years' experience in residential block management and the AIRPM qualification is essential for this position.
Please note salary will be commensurate with experience and only suitable candidates will be contacted. .
If you would like further information then please contact Graham Green