3 days left
- Full Time
Sales Executive - Niche Construction Firm
£22,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary, £35,000- £37,000 OTE Year 1
My client is a leading supplier of bespoke made timber windows and doors to period properties. They operate in the London area and are very focused on the quality, high end of their market. Their windows are made to specification in a variety of styles and create interesting living and entertaining spaces. They have a strong ethos of excellence in their business and "being the best", as its a niche industry this is very important.
I am recruiting a Sales Executive to work from their offices and showroom in South West London.
The role is a full sales cycle role in a great work environment. You will be making appointments and then going out on the appointments you make, assessing client's needs, pitching your product, providing quotes and closing sales. Your main aims are having a high conversion rate (leads are provided, their market is very niche) and representing the company in the right way to make the sale happen. Their products are very high quality and long lasting and sales people need to be able to represent their products in the right way. Essentially, as the face of their business you need to be well presented, good at listening and intelligent.
Personal qualities I am looking for are honesty, willingness to go the extra mile, personality (and spark!), professionalism, credibility and persuasiveness.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Setting up appointments and conducting property visits- almost entirely in central London, zones 1, 2 and 3.
• Follow up leads by telephone and email to set up appointments
• Attending all appointments set up and achieving high conversion of appointments to sales
• Consultative sales style - able to ask questions, listen and tailor answers with product features and benefits
• Able to develop strong product knowledge
• Liaising with the design team to ensure feasibility of work and accuracy of pricing
• Keep management informed by reporting on results and pipeline of potential revenue
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
• Contribute to product, service & business development as needed
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Selling experience working towards targets (face to face ideal but not essential)
• PC literacy - knowledge and experience of MS Office suite
• Strong self-motivation and determination to succeed
• University Degree
Desirable but not essential
• Knowledge and experience of the timber window/door market & industry
• Full UK driving licence
• Interest in property and/or design including CAD packages
• Experience working with or selling high end, quality products in any sector
Interested? Please click the apply for this job button below an explain your motivation for this role and why you would be a good candidate.