Junior Accounts Assistant- AAT Studier
3 days left
- Full Time
A legal client based in the City of London is looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Financial Controller with the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as ad-hoc office administration. It would be beneficial if a candidate has a legal background, however; not essential and no experience is necessary.
AAT studiers only, no CIMA/ACCA!
- Updating of exchange rates
- Processing of foreign associates' invoices and payments and local expense invoices
- Processing and banking cheques
- Following up invoice approvals with partners and heads of departments
- Petty Cash and expenses claims
- Credit Card processing
- Preparation and uploading of local supplier payments
- Dealing with internal and external e-mails and telephone calls
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, can adapt to new learning environments as well as systems and have good organisational skills to maintain workload.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.