Finance Manager - 9 month FTC
3 days left
- Full Time
Finance Manager - Maternity cover 9 month FTC
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is a fast growing company looking for a Finance Manager to join them on a 9 month fixed term Maternity cover contact.
This job would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with relevant experience running a small accounts team overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as supervise the day to day high level management of accounts and banking and preparation of monthly management accounts.
This company is the most successful manufacturer in their field, supplying to thousands of customers around the world. They are a fast growing exciting company looking to expand and develop ever further.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or ACMA and have previous experience in an all-round Finance Manager role, involved in all aspects of the day to day running of a finance department and supervising a team. Strong IT skills including developed excel and ideally exposure to one of the larger Sage Packages. The candidate must have strong communication and organisational skills as well as great attention to detail. This role is for a 9 month Fixed term contract covering a maternity leave, ideally running from March /April to the end of the year.
Duties will include:
- Processing month end journals and accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Management of VAT processes including VAT returns, intrastate and EC Lists
- Managing ongoing cash flow forecasting
- Accounting reconciliations
- Oversee AR and AP teams
- Daily management of banking
- Review of high value credit limits
- Reviewing weekly payment run and processing AP payments and AR refunds
- Work with auditors to finalise year-end audits
- Other ad hoc accounts/financial tasks as required
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager roles in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability