Regional Development Manager - West London
4 days left
- Full Time
Regional Development Manager - West London.
A well known quickserve food operator is looking for an experienced multi site operations manager to join their team. You will be part of an iconic and well known quickserve / fastfood brand where you will work closely with your restaurant managers to help improve and develop each restaurant within your remit.
You will work closely with your Operations Director to help grow the sales and profitability of your region by coaching and guiding up to 10 restaurant general managers to deliver exceptional service and operational standards, whilst ensuring that the company values and culture are reflected in everything you do.
The role involves:
- Identifying opportunities for growth in sales and profitability
- Leading, coaching and guiding your regional team and restaurants
- Evaluating and analysing performance to create best practice across the region
- Analysing the financial performance of the region and taking action to improve each restaurants performance
- Working with key business stakeholders to contribute to the direction and improvement of our operational strategy
- Achieving all regional KPI's
- You will be required to visit restaurants 4 days per week and visit each restaurant at least once a month
- Monitoring unit performance through a structured review programme and identifying opportunities for action plans
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- +2 years experience in a Ops / Area / Regional Management role within a multi branded food retail / hospitality environment / quick service
- Experienced in opening new store / restaurants
- Experience of developing and coaching a team
- Ability to positively influence colleagues and confidence in presenting to senior leaders
- A proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and relevant KPI's
Flexible working days and locations, evening and weekend work may be required and the ability to stay away from home.
A clean driving licence and car is required and a £5k car allowance is provided for this role.
Due to the high volume of interest in this role, we can only reply to successful candidates.