Financial Client Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
A high profile City firm is looking for an Financial Client Administrator
This role requires superb financial services administration experience, someone used to extensive client relationship exposure, bags of initiative and a real problem solver.
Purpose of role: To deal with all the client portfolio administration, supporting the investment Directors with the aim of making the client experience as smooth and professional as possible as well as acting as the key operations contact for the team. The role is to ensure the client experience is positive and any processes are enhanced along the way.
- As a key member of a successful team:
- Proactively managing team resources
- Enhance working processes and procedures
- Implementing of new, refined practices where appropriate
- Client administration, tasks include;
- Client account opening, transfers closures and amendments
- Reviewing documentation and providing client updates
- Despatching contract notes
- Dealing with commission queries
- Monitoring overdrawn accounts
- Maintenance of client Investment Data
- Administration of ISAs
Key skills and experience:
- Must be able to use their initiative and work closely with managers in a proactive manner.
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours for task completion
- Client Administration experience, ideally in a similar role in a financial services or blue-chip professional services firm.