Job Description - Internal Sales
Navigator MSL is a distributor of plumbing fittings and heating products to Builders and Plumbers merchants. The company is growing and we are looking to recruit an Internal Sales person to work within the Sales team. The candidate will have excellent customer skills with the ability to pro-actively target new business and grow existing business via the telephone. This position has a 70% internal sales and 30% customer service split to the role.
This role is based at our sateliite Telesales office in Colchester. Head Office is in Sharnbrook, near Bedford.
- To work pro-actively with a Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for a customer base in a geographical area of the UK
- Maintaining, building and developing existing customers with regular contact
- Cold calling and prospecting potential new customers
- Working to increase and develop to exceed the target
- Keeping profit margins as high as possible, whilst still being competitive in the market
- Being aware of competitors and their sales activity -/pricing/offers etc.
- Preparing quotations and negotiating on pricing within company price guides
- Offering a high level of customer service
- Promotions and product awareness to upsell to increase order values
- Keeping records and inputting data into the system (CRM)
- To achieve the above you will need to make a number of daily outbound calls and contacts, open new customer accounts, target lapsed customers.
- General office duties of filing, faxing, printing, posting as required.
A driven person, with confidence, persuasion and persistence.
A professional communicator both written and verbal.
Strong IT skills
Good team player
Target driven to achieve