Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary range £30,000-£37,000 + generous commission package + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join this established business in a field based Business Development Manager capacity.
This role will involve generating new business as well as developing portfolio of clients. Working closely with other team members, you will deliver high levels of service across a wide base of customers.
• Sell solutions and services and develop a growing portfolio of sales clients and to improve client retention rates
• Gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations
• Achieve sales budgets as determined by the company
• Maximise the sales and services within the sales territory
• Esnure that sales efforts are concentrated towards new clients, as well as developing existing clients in order to raise average spend per client
• Attend networking events om a regular basis and to create lead generation
Skills / Experience
• Dynamic and driven.
• Consultative sales background would be an advantage
• Able to work to and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Enjoys working autonomously.
• Tenacious self-starter with the drive to achieve results.