Project Manager - Medical Devices Software/Electronics
7 days left
- Full Time
PROJECT MANAGER - £50K - ELECTRONICS - SOFTWARE - MECHANICAL - MEDICAL DEVICES - SOUTH LONDON
Market leading Medical Devices Company looking for a Project Manager to join the Engineering team and will be working on systems projects – generally working on Embedded Micro Controllers, Embedded C++ and Pneumatics. They are looking for a candidate with good engineering knowledge across Electronics, Mechanical and Software, with professional knowledge of at least one of the specialities.
You should have:
- Over 5 years Project Management experience
- Extensive Agile and Waterfall experience
- Electronics, Mechanical and Software knowledge
- Embedded C++ experience ideal
- Ideally from Medical Device industry, or other highly regulated industries
- Project Management qualifications (Prince 2, PMP, Agile, Scrum Master etc).
The basic Salary on offer is up to £50k depending on experience. They are looking to interview from as early as this Thursday (12th January) and for someone to start soon after.
It would be great to discuss further if this role is of interest, if you could send me an updated CV to and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail.