Assistant Site Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
One of my clients, an award winning residential developer, currently has a number of openings for Assistant Site Managers due to recent project wins.
You will have to have proven previous experience of managing and assisting all trades in achieving a high quality finish on residential units in the UK to be considered for this role.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Control site activities, organise differing trades and instruct workforce
* Liaise with Site Manager on programmes, method statements, establishment, security, etc.
* Check contract documents provided are sufficient for construction
* Ensure a safe site and maintain compliance with the Health and Safety Plan
* Arrange for COSHH information to be kept on site
* Arrange site induction for all operatives
* Requisition materials, check deliveries, ensure correct storage, distribution and waste minimisation
* Organise the completion of material, plant and weekly time sheets.
* Liaise with Building/Environmental control, HSE, Statutory and Local Authorities and Consultants during progress of the work.
* File/record instructions received and request information required from consultations.
* Attend site meetings
* Chair meetings with subcontracts and suppliers to discuss progress of the work
* Produce short-term/weekly work schedules
* Inform Site Manager/Surveyor of any changes or relevant events
* Compile and keep up to date site records
* Record day works and any variations to contract
* Check setting out and levels for the work
* Ensure quality inspections are carried out
* Provide first aid cover for site
* Comply with quality Assurance system
For more information on this role please contact Josh on for a confidential discussion.