Quality Assurance Functional Tester
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an innovative and extremely well funded Fintech company, who are looking to appoint an excellent and experienced QA Functional Tester.
• Understand and translate product requirements into test specifications and test cases to meet requirements
• Execution of both manual and automated test cases and evaluation and analysis of the results
• Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing, including triage, root cause analysis, tracking and reporting
• Develop test ware, test scripts and execute software functional tests based on company guidelines
• Design, develop, maintain and execute test cases based on requirements and user stories
• Report and track issues keeping information up-to-date
• Review and provide feedback on product and project documentation as needed
• Perform analysis on, extend and improve the existing test cases
• Participate in feature requirement reviews
• Generate test reports and test results
• Perform regression testing
• Perform/support performance testing
• Degree in Computer Science and 4+ years’ experience experience in quality assurance
• Experience of issue tracking e.g. JIRA, VersionOne, ScrumWorks, etc.
• Well versed in the full software development lifecycle (Agile or iterative)
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to work both in teams and independently, action-oriented and results driven
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge or experience of software test automation frameworks is highly desirable e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, FitNesse, etc.
• Awareness of or exposure to performance testing tools beneficial, but not essential e.g. JMeter, Gatling, Loadrunner, etc.
• Competitive salary up to £40,000 p.a. although potentially higher package for relevant experience, skills and qualifications