4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join their business based out of our Edgware dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their customer service and sales abilities.
As a Service Advisor, you will play a very important role in achieving our client’s organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Service Advisor will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
You will be responsible for keeping our clients customers updated, communicating with their team of technicians, advising the customers of any work that needs to be carried out and delivering an excellent level of service to all our client's customers.
- Friendly and professional - you’ll be a natural rapport builder with the ability to engage with and establish customer’s requirements in both a phone based and face to face capacity.
- Customer focused – you’ll understand the customer journey and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Organised and pragmatic – you’ll be able to manage your workload effectively and provide accurate estimates regarding costs and timescales.
- Technology savvy – you’ll be comfortable using multiple systems and software packages and understand the importance of recording up to date customer information
- Relevant experience in a Service Advisor capacity;
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service;
- Understand the sales cycle;
- Work efficiently under pressure;
- Have a passion to grow and develop alongside our client.
About Our Client
They have 11 dealerships around the London area and are very committed to deliver excellent service, they have been established for over 13 years and are constantly growing.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team onto find out more.