2nd/3rd line Support Engineer
The role involves:
- 2nd 3rd line IT support
- Client visits to maintain their systems - occasionally wider UK-based clients
- Installation of hardware, including servers, PCs, printers, network devices etc.
- Installation of software (MS OS based), including application, antivirus, operating system and network software
- Configuration of smart-phones for emails, laptops, desktops, IP Addresses, servers and networks
- Diagnosis of customer problems across their environments including communications
- There will be some manual handling of PCs, printers and other large office IT equipment.
- Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Clean, full driving license
- 3 year's experience in an IT support role (covering server, desktop and networks)
- Must be over 25 years old due to company van insurance requirements
Terms: Monday to Friday with rota (1 in 4 currently) weekend work, same rota for emergency telephone cover to 9pm - mon-fri.