Collections Officers x 2 London Lending Company to £30k
A Financial Services organisation based in the West End of London, has an opportunity for a Collections Consultant to join their team.
The successful candidate will liaise with all customers for the collection of outstanding mortgage and loan repayments.
- To liaise with all customers including those up to date and in arrears from 1 month to instruction of litigation action for the collection of outstanding mortgage and loan repayments.
- Maintain a high quality of customer service through communication and negotiation, using appropriate methods and tools available to facilitate the rehabilitation of customer’s accounts.
- Take ownership and accountability when making business and customer orientated decisions whilst ensuring the Treating Customers Fairly principles are maintained.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements and the Company’s internal policies and procedures are also a key responsibility of this role.
- To work with customers and understand their financial circumstances so that a suitable payment arrangement can be agreed
- Generate management information to detail / justify and determine the outstanding balance and the next steps
- To monitor term expired account monthly
- Previous collections experience in a Regulated environment essential
- Financial Services experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- Ability to listen, empathise, negotiate and inspire confidence
- Number literate
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact John Heffernan Director of Coast Specialist Recruitment.