Quantity Surveyor - Managing, Senior and Project
2 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a well established Construction Company who are looking for enthusiastic, commercial inclined Managing, Senior and Project Quantity Surveyors with experience of new build residential housing based at either East London/South Essex or sites based around London.
These roles offer excellent prospects, salary and a range of benefits including private healthcare, pension, 26 days annual leave and car allowance/business mileage.
- To maintain established profit margins.
- To price all works in line with current market conditions.
- To improve where possible company profits.
- To ensure contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the clients requirements.
- To manage target costs.
- To prepare monthly cost reconciliation for Division Manager.
- To undertake site visits in preparation of all tenders and take photographs.
- To prepare tenders based on estimating procedures.
- You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
- Cost Valuation Reporting.
- Submission and Negotiations of Final Accounts.
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry.
- A thorough knowledge of current forms of contract. Computer Literate. Excellent time management skills.
- A suitable and recognised qualification in building would be an advantage.
- A proven track record (with stable employment with the same company/group for three years or more).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and commercially inclined.
- Ambitious and innovative long term team player.
- Professional qualifications and/or institute membership required.
- Must reside within a reasonable travelling distance from South Essex.
- Ability to provide good references.
- Professional, smart appearance.
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance/Business Mileage
- Life Cover
- Death Benefit
- 26 days annual leave
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV immediately.