Client Support Executive - Travel
3 days left
- Full Time
Web Chat Agent required.
- Respond efficiently to customers via my clients live chat system
- To act in a professional and efficient manner to all enquiries
- Consistently offer the highest level of customer service and support
- To take details from the customer, communicating in a polite and friendly way to identify the customer’s exact needs and requirements
- Work to gain commitment from the customer with the aim of progressing their enquiry to our sales team for booking.
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training and daily use of the website
- Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s
- Other additional administration duties as required
Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an online chat role within a fast paced sales or customer service environment
- Enthusiasm and determination to deliver an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- An excellent eye for detail with good written communication skills, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- IT literate with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- A team player, with the ability to communicate with different departments effectively
- Carry effective organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Dedicated and determined in achieving set targets / KPI’s consistently
- Proven ability to work under pressure