Motor Insurance Sales Agent - Basic £18k OTE £30k!
Motor Insurance Sales Agent
Our client, based in central Milton Keynes, are seeking talented individuals to join their dedicated, fun and high performing team at their Contact Centre. They offer an excellent working environment and high rewards for successful applicants to continue their careers.
If this role sounds of interest please send us your CV by clicking apply or get in touch for more information.
The primary focus of this role will be to support customers in their request to obtain quotations and policies for various insurance products, championing the companies brand through both inbound and outbound calls, online communication providing a top-level service to all customers.
- Handle high volumes of calls and leads relating to new business leads, ensuring a smooth, compliant process is followed regarding payment of premiums and issue of documentation and that existing information held is accurate
- Identifying customers’ needs to provide product information, ensuring you retain the existing business.
- Liaise with external Third Parties representing the company in a professional and effective service
- Build and maintain internal relationships
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, close sales using a consultative and confident approach whilst regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
What we would like you to have
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity and targets.
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to sales
- High level of account management, sales and service ability
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven successful background in a customer focused environment
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
On offer for the successful candidate are:
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Fantastic working environment
- Benefits such as free healthy vending machine
- Long terms and stable career
- Full and in-depth product training
- Opportunity for CII training