QA Automation Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
QA engineer - Front End Tester - up to £45,000
Location: Near Victoria Station
Our client are a Business Intelligence / Analytics company who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate QA Engineer to join the London office and work on the Front End projects! Someone who likes to be challenged, as well as work in a relaxed and friendly work environment. The kind of person we hire are open minded, smart, and keen to continue learning!
Here are some of the things that we are looking for:
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
- Define the priority of each test case in order to establish different types of regressions.
- Solid experience with automating test scenarios with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in Java language
- Experience with testing frameworks like jUnit or TestNG.
- Experience with version control system like Git
Exposure to the following:
- Gherkin based testing frameworks, such as JBehave or JVM-Cucumber
- Experience with Selenium grid
- Docker environment
- Continuous Integration for testing
- Hands on Sonarqube