Deputy General Manager - Beckenham
5 days left
- Full Time
Deputy General Manager - Bromley
Family Entertainment Centre
A fantastic opportunity to take on a Deputy General Manager role is now available in South East London at a market leading family entertainment centre. My client’s mission is to be the greatest and highest quality indoor family activity centre in the UK and with 5 highly successful sites they are on the right track!
The Deputy General Manager will take responsibility for the day to day running of the site and tackle all operational issues as they arise. To control and develop all aspects of the operation, including marketing, financial control, staffing and product development and to ensure that the business operates in line with its plans, targets and objectives. Further duties include monitoring health and safety and maintaining a safe and clean environment for customers and staff members.
Highly driven and ambitious candidates will be rewarded with a good salary and structured career development plan to achieve a General Manager role.
Ideal Profile and background:
- Degree/HND qualification
- Post graduate qualifications desirable but not essential
- Proven experience and ability within a similar role
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven experience in team management
- Proven experience of budget control
- Experience of food and beverage service is desired
Key Skills required:
- Management, supervision and delegation skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills with excellent Excel skills