7 days left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with one of London's best up and coming digital and content agencies who are looking for a Content Producer to join their exciting studio. They are totally independent, delivering insight-led campaigns, interactive platforms, products, and content for some of the worlds coolest brands.
They take a deeply collaborative approach to deliver effective interactive experiences and content, involving their unique network of authentic creators and influencers, they create, design, build and deliver industry leading experiences big and small.
The Content Producer will work with one of their top fashion accounts, with a focus on premium woman's sportswear, so a passion and knowledge for sport, fashion and culture is a must. You will have a strong background delivering digital content, as well as interactive experiences within a digital agency environment and have experience working on projects in close collaboration with clients, creatives, external creators, development teams as well as cross-functional teams. As a producer you have an ability to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion on time and on budget, keeping the original vision intact, whilst keeping the big picture in sight.
* 3-5+ years experience delivering and managing interactive experiences, strategic projects, digital design and UX plus content production
* Genuine passion for sport, fashion and culture
* Meticulous organisation with an eye for the smallest detail whilst tracking the big picture
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction quickly and succinctly
* Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques and content strategy
* Comfortable being in a technical environment and fast-paced digital agency
* Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
This agency offer an excellent benefits package and working environment, are market leaders in their field and will continue to win more exciting work over the next two to three years. If this sounds like the Content Producer role for you then please apply.