7 days left
- Full Time
Our Engineering/Manufacturing client based in Peterborough is looking for a Maintenance engineer due to business expansion. The role involves working within a manufacturing Cell and working with the maintenance team, providing engineering support for the manufacturing network. Working to planned preventative maintenance schedules, and responding to plant breakdowns you will be able to work from your own initiative and suggest plant improvements, maintenance, new plant installations and process efficiencies to support the business growth.
- 17th edition wiring regulation
- Experience in web handling and bulk handling machinery desirable
- Computer skills, Microsoft office package essential
- Knowledge of ATEX directive desirable
- Familiarity with PLC/SCADA control systems essential
Our client does operate a 24/7 operation and you will be expected to work 3 shift patterns. There is a bonuses to be earnt on top of an attractive salary.