2 days left
- Full Time
Inside Out has been engaged to recruit a Purchasing Administrator for a company based near Guildford. The purpose of this role is to control and maintain the system data integrity and be the administrator of Material Procurement.
The role will include the following tasks:
* To manage effective Part Creation, ensuring that all the correct parameters are entered on to the computer system to ensure the Material / Products can be procure seamlessly.
* To contribute to Purchasing initiatives to generate increased supplier improvements
* To assist in the resolution of invoice queries, whilst identifying the route cause of the problem.
* To work with the purchasing team to obtain quotations from suppliers and assist suppliers with drawing requests
* Assist the buyers with the resolution of ad-hoc pricing queries ensuring that the system is updated with the correct procurement information.
* Be responsible for Maintaining the price file for pricing and for some indirect suppliers.
* Cleanse and provide measurement reports on any duplicated contracts and any other reports as required.
* Assist the Purchasing Manager and the purchasing team in any purchasing initiatives and tasks.
* Run monthly KPI reports and issue to purchasing team, monitor and advise on KPI's.