Drama Teacher, Performing Arts Teacher
6 days left
- Full Time
Drama or Performing Arts Teacher
Growing Minds are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and passionate Drama or Performing Arts teacher for an outstanding school based in Newham for the rest of the academic year this role can either start immediately or in January depending on your availability.
This school has modern facilities and excellent transport links. The school works hard to achieve an excellent academic level at GCSE and A Level, with the majority of their students going on to university. This school is looking for a teacher who is able to contribute to all facets of school life. The school prides itself on having excellent relationships between staff, students and parents and providing high-quality education for their students.
What this school is looking for:
- A Drama or Performing Arts teacher who is able to plan and deliver consistently Good - Outstanding lessons and is committed to providing extra-curricular clubs and school trips.
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Experience of delivering Drama or Performing Arts at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (GCSE).
What this school can offer you:
- A fantastic leadership team who are committed to providing the very best CPD and support.
- A great working location and great facilities.
- Mentoring and coaching to ensure that you continue in your professional development.
Please apply with an updated CV today.
GROWING MINDS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply by sending your CV through to or calling .