Business Development Manager, Bespoke Interior Design
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within an exclusive and bespoke interior design firm to aid continuous growth and outstanding performance within the residential sector. Therefore extensive experience in business development is required, preferably within new homes/ interior design/ residential development.
- To prospect for new clients by networking, exploring market and personal connections whilst able to develop a rapport with potential and new clients
- Able to plan persuasive approaches and pitches to create new business for the company
- Set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain existing relationships by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Generate potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging a network
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with MD to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Attend industry functions, events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Use knowledge of the market to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, passionate, team player with fantastic networking and relationship building skills. An effective communicator with exceptional people skills, they will be stable and enthusiastic with an innate understanding of luxury brands and what it takes to create high end products for high net worth clients. They will be confident, knowledgeable and friendly, with an unrivalled ability to build rapport.
Please contact Censa Caird for further information.