Experienced Sales Professional, Construction Industry with Uncapped Commision
3 days left
- Full Time
Well established company seeks talented, experienced sales professional to join the team. Excellent, uncapped package for the right candidate.
Please apply if you are confident with growing existing accounts and developing new business opportunities and have relevant industry experience. Core responsibilities include an aptitude for developing current clients and growing new relationships within the construction industry, tendering for work from a portfolio of M&E clients. This role involves costing projects, preparing quotations and converting these into sales through good client management and process.
- Industry experience with knowledge of some, or all of the following: Fire Alarms, Disabled Refuge, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Door Entry and CCTV systems.
- Sales background, showcase a good ability for preparation, pitch, negotiation and closing the deal.
- Proven track record
- Good literacy skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Email and client record keeping)
- Salary dependant on experience, up to £34, 000.
- Excitingly, uncapped commission against achievement of targets
- Quarterly bonus scheme - payable in addition to the commission
- End of year bonus structure - also payable in addition to the commission and bonus
- (Bonuses are given in achievement of and exceeding the baseline targets)
About the Company
Well established and company with over 20 years experience. Small team delivering strong turnover, servicing electrical contractors and some end users. The clients you will caretake are predominately based in the London and home county areas, although projects tContinueendered for are not always locally situated some there may be some National travel required. The ideal candidate will reside in the home counties area to access clients and will be required to attend the Basingstoke Office.