Treasury Analyst - Dealer
Our client, based in Central London, provides treasury and cash management services to its group’s subsidiaries. The Company manages cash pooling structures in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. It also serves as a central treasury vehicle of the Group in the international financial markets.
The primary function is to ensure the coordination of the daily Front Office operations via risk identification, trade execution and reporting. To evaluate areas of improvement by reviewing the current processes, and to assist with the implementation of the ongoing treasury projects.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Analysis of Group subsidiaries’ daily cash flow forecasting.
- Management of the daily, pan-European cash position including the administration of the existing cash pooling structures.
- Liaise with Group subsidiaries in relation to requested financing and hedging.
- Identification of financial risk exposure.
- Trading activity on money market, FX, and interest rates markets.
- Support to the management and group subsidiaries for extraordinary transactions (i.e. M&A, capital Injections, dividends).
- Management reporting on cash flow forecasting, investments and liquidity, FX and interest rate risk exposure, trading volume allocation.
- Assist with the implementation of treasury projects.
- External and internal counterpart’s relationship management with regards to treasury operations
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Business or Economics or similar.
- Work based experience in treasury operations (front office, middle office, back office, accounting).
- Strong IT and systems skills (Excel, treasury management systems, electronic banking systems, Reuters, 360T).
- Strong problem solver with solid analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- Fluent in English - Other European business languages such as Italian, Spanish or German would be an advantage.
- Team player with good relationship building skills. The position requires continuous interaction with other internal departments and external partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet the required deadlines.
- Multinational experience would be an advantage.