R&D Project Manager - Wiltshire - £50,000 + Benefits
I am representing a company based in Wiltshire that is a market leading organisation specialising in software development and bespoke product development.
You will be playing an essential role in delivering their strategic vision and that they meet the expectations and requirements.
They are looking for a well established Project Manager with strong experience in Software / electronic development projects in an Agile methodology.
* Prince2 - Practitioner or equivalent
* Experience in running multiple projects / programmes of work
* Experience in delivering solutions
* Strong experience of full life cycle projects
* Ability to manage teams of over 30 software engineers
* Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies.
This is an urgent role paying up to £45,000 - £55,000, my client are keen to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply, please reply to this email with an updated copy of your CV or please feel free to call me for further details - 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com