- Responsible for Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- To administrate and manage all legal Contracts on the database system.
- Responsible for day to day general office management.
- To administrate and manage Payroll , and all HR templates and contracts.
- Being a source of back up for the Finance department.
- Raise invoices and credit notes in a timely manner.
- Ensure all sales ledgers are closed on month end.
- Contact all customers with balances in excess of their terms.
- Posting of deferred income
- Checking royalty statements and raising royalty invoices when necessary.
- Filling out double taxation forms and recording withholding tax.
- Responsible for managing author contracts, ensuring contracts are signed on a timely basis and scanned and added to database.
- Responsible for maintaining HR templates and documentation.
- Scanning contracts and HR documentation onto the database.
- Maintaining auto enrolment pension templates and sending out paperwork when appropriate.
- Entering monthly payroll adjustments on third party payroll software.
- Responsible for maintaining Rights Reversions system. Ensuring requests for reversion of rights from an author are sent to the correct person and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assisting with other Legal matters including Trademarks management and Data Protection.
- Check missing back up list monthly to ensure all sales are invoiced.
- Assist Management Accountant with posting journals and ad hoc requests.
- Preparing daily cash forecast
- Reconcile bank accounts each month.
- Be a source of backup to other members of the Finance Department.