Binding Authority Technician - £30,000 - £35,000
Insurance Organisation based in the City is looking for a Binding Authority Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will have Binding Authority / DUA technical experience. This will be across multiple lines of business and you may be required to work in client offices for this role.
- Review and agree received monthly Premium and Claims bordereaux
- Split out into relevant Binder accounts
- Produce monthly written and settlement bordereaux for Lloyd’s Underwriters
- LPAN production
- Work package production and liaison with Xchanging
- Upload to IMR
- LCCF production and liaison with Xchanging
- Process claims settlements through CLASS and note SN&D on relevant bordereau
- Review, Action and Monitor any queries with Coverholder or raised by XCS
- Create and Update summary for Premium & Claims and monitor workloads
- Slip preparation, Atlas and BARS registration
- Lloyds Direct Reporting
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now!