7 days left
- Full Time
My client are a prestigious hospitality and leisure business based in the heart of London. They are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work in a stand alone role, controlling the finances for the company. This hands-on role would suit a qualified, part-qualified, or qualified by experience accountant who possesses all-round experience.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Reconciliation TB/ profit and loss
- Quarterly VAT returns and Monthly payroll preparation and submission of the necessary reports
- Monthly PAYE and NI reconciliation
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Primary data entry into Sage 50 accounts
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Dealing with asset acquisitions and disposals
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase/sales Invoices
- Authorising payments
- Petty cash/credit card reconciliations
- Liaising with the Managing Director and external accountants
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Part Qualified / Qualified / Qualified by Experience accountant (AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Ability to communicate at a number of levels e.g. Directors, Stakeholders, team members;
- Experience of Payroll functional & technical requirements/issues of running Payroll function;
- Problem manager - the ability to "own" a problem until resolution;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Experience in Sage 50 is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Organisation and planning.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs in London please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.