B2B New Business Sales Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Telecommunications solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The New Business Sales Executive will identify new opportunities and close deals for the company’s hosted telephony solutions.
- Get involved with new business development and generate leads to follow through to appointment setting.
- Create new business opportunities via cold calling, customer and internal referrals, via existing accounts and through social media or any other means necessary.
- Generate appointments and organise diary to meet with numerous prospective customers.
- Build an instant rapport with potential customers and understand their needs to propose the most suitable solution.
- Develop and grow knowledge of hosted telephony solutions.
- Maximise opportunities within existing account base by upselling and cross selling solution portfolio.
- Act as a professional company representative at all times.
- Strive to meet and exceed sales targets.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience within a new business sales roles in any discipline.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Experience of generating leads and driving sales through to a close.
- Solid track record of meeting sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong sales acumen with a confident nature
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisation skills.